- Tour code: T88CT26
- Duration: 5days/4 nights
- Departure: On request
- Group size: 2-12 pax
- Transport: car, cyclo, boat
- Route: Noi Bai – Hanoi – Duong Lam – Halong Bay – Local house – Departure
Itinerary in brief:
- Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival
- Day 2: Hanoi – Duong Lam Ancient village Ancient Village
- Day 3: Hanoi – Halong
- Day 4: Halong – Hanoi
- Day 5: Hanoi – Local house – Departure
- A historical journey to the most ancient village of Vietnam – Duong Lam Village.
- Short excursion to visit a preserved traditional resident’s house, enjoying lunch with homemade dishes + café
- Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi
- Enjoy water puppet performance at Thang Long Water Puppet Theater
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on Dragon Pearl Junk, 4-star cruiser
- Early bird booking (2 months): Discount 10%
Itinerary in detail:
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and then free time.
Afternoon visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of literature then enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarter before having a leisure walk along Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple.
Welcome dinner and followed by a water puppet show. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Duong Lam ancient village (B,L)
Pick up at 8h00 am and travel west of Hanoi to Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses.
Upon arrival, visit Mong Phu communal house in Mong Phu hamlet – the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Continue going around the village to discover the daily life and farming working of Vietnamese peasants along the terrace with a stop in two ancient houses: the biggest ancient house was build 200 years ago and the most ancient house back to 400 years ago.
Afternoon visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung
temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. Other stop is Mia Pagoda (other hamlet in Duong Lam village), is built in 15th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, along with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Viagra Deities.
Drive back to Hanoi and drop you off at the hotel. Free time and overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Hon Gai – Dragon Pearl (B,L,D)
08.00 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Halong Bay
12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing on Dragon Pearl Cruise.
13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 4: Halong – Vung Vieng – Hanoi (B/L)
07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
09.30 More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
11.45 Disembark. Farewell.
15.45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
Day 5: Hanoi – Departure (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to a local house which is well preserved and built with typical architecture of Vietnam people in 18-19th century. You will be warmly welcomed by the host and enjoy a homemade lunch with local specialties. Vietnamese tea and café tasting after lunch while our tour guide give you further information on Vietnamese lifestyle.
Say goodbye to the house owner, transfer back to the airport for the onward flight. End of services.
Our quantity discounts:
Validate until: 31/12/2012
- Pick up and see off service in Hanoi
- Private transports per program
- Welcome drink on board on Halong Bay
- 1 night on board in Halong Bay
- Hotels in Hanoi
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- 01 local lunch
- Kayaking trip in Halong Bay
- Water puppet show
- Welcome dinner
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
- Drinks & other meals
- International and domestic airfares
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.